AMSE ANT DAY
Saturday, May 20, 2023, 10 am -4 pm.
Come welcome the new Ant Cube colony in the AMSE Classroom.
Learn how ants work together to survive in forests, grasslands & deserts.
- Ant Expert, Gary Edwards, UT Entomology & TN State Insect Inspector
- Ant Video- (How an Ant Colony Begins)
- Build an Ant model (take-home)
- Ant Mazes (take-home)
- Ant Word Searches (take-home)
- PlayDoh Ant Modeling (take-home)
- Ant Life Cycle Challenge
- Ant Snacks
This event is included with the price of admission.